Built for the roughest conditions
This is why the CompM3 is a good choice in any situation:
- Incorporating over 30 years of Aimpoint’s internationally recognized design innovations; the CompM3 features our latest technology and is even more rugged than Aimpoint’s other sights.
- Featuring our revolutionary Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology (ACET), that gives the sight unparalleled battery life and ease of use, the CompM3 works with any generation of night vision device (NVD).
- Built primarily for armed forces and police use to hold up under the roughest physical handling and most severe weather conditions, the CompM3 is also ideal for hunters and sport shooters.
Replaceable rubber cover
The CompM3 comes with a replaceable, outer black rubber cover, which protects it from scratching and adds an additional stealth factor. The outer cover is also available in Dark Earth Brown – perfect camouflage for use in the desert and in the jungle.
Unique features for CompM3
- Compatible with every generation of NVD
- New technology called ACET allows 50,000 hours of operation on one single battery (on setting 7 out of 10)
- 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- Unequalled light transmission
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- Submersible to 45 meters (135 feet)
- Comes with replaceable outer black rubber cover
- Outer rubber cover also available in Dark Earth Brown
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes