By the end of the day if you’re not readied to kill someone and you don’t have at least some basic skills in using firearms, there may come a time when somebody might kill you or somebody you love. Having a gun and being able to use one should be like owning a pair of shoes.
2. George Washington said: “Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people’s liberty teeth and keystone under independence…”
3. Bearing arms is the Christian thing to do. Jesus said: “If you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one…” (Luke 22:36 NIV)
4. Enjoying guns is not a strange weird thing, as some anti-gun people insist. People have been hunting with long guns for centuries. Shooting is an internationally recognized Olympic sport.
5. People without guns are assaulted or murdered daily by criminals who have guns. Having a gun makes you better able to defend your family.
6. If gun ownership is made illegal, criminals won’t turn in their guns. Gun control makes easy prey out of law-abiding citizens.